Here's a list of questions that may be helpful to ask your doctor
when discussing your knee pain. We suggest you print this list and
take it with you to your appointment. It's also a good idea to keep a
record of your knee pain to share with your doctor at the same time.
- What is causing my pain? Is there a name for my condition?
- What is causing my condition?
- Will I keep having
- How can I stop the condition from occurring
- Will I need to have lab or other diagnostic tests?
- How soon will I get the results? Will someone
call me with the results, or do I need to call the office?
- Should I take any medications? Which ones?
- What will
the medication do?
- How often should I take the medication?
- Are there side effects?
- Are there any
foods or other drugs that I should not take while on this
- Can I drive a car while taking this
- Do I need to limit any activities? How and
- Is there anything I can do to improve my bone
quality or overall health?