Here’s a list of questions that may be helpful
to ask your doctor when discussing your elbow pain. We suggest you
print this list and take it with you to your appointment. It’s also a
good idea to keep a record of your elbow pain to share with your
doctor at the same time.
- What is causing my pain? Is there a name for my condition?
- Will I keep having this problem?
- How can I stop
the condition from occurring again?
- Will I need to have
lab or other diagnostic tests? Which ones?
- How soon will I
get the results? Will someone call me with the results or do I need
to call the office?
- Should I take any medications? Which
- What will the medication do?
- How often
should I take the medication? With food?
- Are there side
- Are there any foods or other drugs that I should
not take while on this medication?
- Can I drive a car while
taking this medication?
- Do I need to limit any activities?
How and which ones?
- Is there anything I can do to improve
my bone quality or overall health?