Zimmer® Skin Graft Mesher
Larger Disposable Carriers for Easier Graft Handling
Disposable carriers, available in 8” x 4” and 16” x 4”, guide large, multiple, or small grafts through the mesher. The larger carriers also help minimize the risk of damage as fragile grafts are transported to the site.
Meshgraft® II Tissue Expansion System
The Meshgraft II System offers four skin ratios, 1.5:1, 3:1, 6:1 and 9:1 through the use of the Dermacarriers® II Skin Graft Carriers.
The Meshgraft II instrument consists of a ratchet handle, continuous feed roller, a cutting roller, and a guidance plateau. The guidance plateau helps ensure a proper alignment of the Dermacarriers II Skin Graft Carriers and cutting rollers, and the ratchet handle facilitates proper advancement of the carrier.
User-friendly, efficient, durable
The Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher is designed for simple operation:
- Durable, stainless-steel construction for years of consistent performance.
- Simple to change-out cutter options.
- Easy ratchet handle motion for smooth transport of graft carrier through the mesher.
The Skin Graft Mesher’s interchangeable cutters provide for true efficiency.
- Four common expansion ratios help to provide patient specific results by promoting proper wound drainage and epithelialisation for proper healing.
- ntraoperative efficiencies are realized, without the hassle of multiple machines.
The Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher is engineered to provide durability, convenience and dependability in surgical skin graft procedures:
- Convenient hinge design allows the cutters to be changed quickly or removed for easier use and cleaning.
- Built-in comb minimizes the chances of grafts sticking to and wrapping around the cutters.
- Stainless-steel case makes sterilisation and transportation simple.
- Lubless gears help to ensure a smooth performance, time after time.